ELECTRICAL STATIONS & TRANSPORT PILONS
The reliable 3D data generated with the Laser Scanner is ideal for designing, building, restructuring and extending technical and industrial plants such as refineries, power plants and production facilities.
Laser scanner technology provides complete and accurate as-build documentation, including photorealistic images of the current conditions of plants and structures that are under construction.
3D Scanning is the perfect solution for complex projects that require complete and accurate 3D data throughout the various phases of a plant life-cycle.
Power line mapping using remote sensing can automate the traditionally labor-intensive power line corridor inspection. Land-based mobile laser scanning (MLS) can be a good choice for the power line mapping if an aerial inspection is impossible, too costly or slow, unsafe, prohibited by regulations, or if more detailed information on the power line corridor is needed.
• Precise structural calculations based on actual data.
• GIS and improvements monitoring using accurate data.
• Rapid and precise comparison between project and as-built data.
• Continuous control and documentation of construction progress for legal and technical requirements.
• Greater certainty of regulatory compliance for principals, design engineers and building contractors.