3D MESH & PIPING MODELLING
A 3D mesh is the structural build of a 3D model consisting of polygons. 3D meshes use reference points in X, Y and Z axes to define shapes with height, width and depth.
For clients that require a vector representation of an irregular or organically shaped object, we can offer 3D mesh modelling.
The point cloud can be converted into a surface created by triangles. It is important at the end to define by a user the level of detail required to be represented in the model. The smaller the triangle, the denser the model, the larger the file.
Piping routing is well thought by our senior engineering team for laying an effective piping system for reducing in space utilization, optimum pipe routing, piping supports are right locations, easy for maintenance & dismantling. 3D Piping model offers great help in visualizing the piping routing before the project is built. Piping 2D GA drawings, Piping isometric drawings are thereafter generated using the 3D Model.
We have strong competence in Process, Mechanical, E&I Discipline enabling us to create 3D Equipments model, structural models, Electrical cable trays, Piping 3D Layouts for entire project for a true virtual reality for entire project. The piping model generated is using standard piping database for ASME/DIN/JIS piping standards..
• Heritage, and Engineering models
• Complex piping routing certaincy clash detection
• Early availability of accurate 3D scan data enables shipyards to start the fabrication process before the vessel’s arrival in the repair yard, increasing productivity.
• Planners and designers use scan data to visualise possible pipe and cable routes regarding new equipment.
• 3D laser scanning reduces commercial risk, delivering timely repairs, and increased profitability.